Supercaliber SL 9.7 AXS is a carbon XC mountain bike built for rocketing over singletrack and scorching the way to the finish line. It's built with a carbon frame that balances stiffness with compliance for power when you need it most, while IsoStrut rear suspension gives you just enough squish to soften the blow through the rough terrain peppering modern XC courses. It comes ready to rip with a fully wireless 12-speed SRAM GX AXS transmission for precise shifting—even under load.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a cross-country race bike and want a little suspension to sweeten the ride. You want the benefits of a carbon frame and IsoStrut, plus the advantage of fully wireless electronic shifting.
The tech you get
An SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with modern XC geometry. 110mm of front suspension from a RockShox Reba RL fork with SoloAir spring and Motion Control damper, and 80mm of IsoStrut rear suspension from a RockShox SIDLuxe shock–all with remote lockout. A fully wireless SRAM GX AXS 12-speed electronic transmission, OCLV carbon handlebars, Bontrager Line Dropper post, Bontrager Kovee Comp 25 tubeless-ready wheels, and SRAM Level Bronze 2-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
If you're at home between the tape and want an XC steed that can keep up, Supercaliber SL 9.7 AXS is for you. It's bred for cross-country, with modern race geometry and just enough supple suspension to smooth out the rough stuff and keep you hammering until you cross the line.
Why you'll love it
- You get a 110mm fork and 80mm of IsoStrut rear suspension that partners with slacker, capable geometry for handling the roots and rocks of modern XC courses
- The frame's SL OCLV Mountain Carbon gives you the vibration damping and stiff responsiveness of carbon with a smaller price tag
- IsoStrut gives you tunable, damped suspension without missing out on efficiency for hammering up climbs at top speed
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- SRAM's wireless electronic GX AXS transmission is built tough and keeps shifting precise, even under load