Marlin 6 is the perfect ride for progressing your skills on the trails. Its updated slacker frame geometry makes it easier to control on descents while the suspension fork takes the edge off bumpy trails. Integrated rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to add accessories to this versatile steed.
Why you'll love it
- You get real-deal modern mountain bike geometry that keeps handling confident when you're on singletrack, but it's versatile enough for use on roads and bike paths, too
- Rack and fender mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- The new Thru-Skew system is safer, simpler, and stronger, plus it makes removing the rear wheel for flat fixes a cinch.
- Internal routing makes it easy to add a dropper post that lets you lower you saddle on the fly for more confident descending
- Marlin models in sizes XXS and XS have a curved top tube and lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
With 8 different sizes, Marlin has a bike made to fit every rider. Each frame is equipped with smart wheel sizing, with XXS frames rolling on 26" wheels, and wheel sizes increasing proportionally along with frame sizes, so every rider gets the fit they need.
The secret to Marlin's popularity is a real trail-savvy mountain bike frame that's upgrade compatible, so it can grow with you as you take on bigger trails and tougher features.
Roll stronger with Thru Skew
Goodbye open dropouts. The Thru Skewer is a better, stronger, more precisely aligned rear wheel retention system that keeps your wheel more secure than quick-release skewers while still using the standard 135mm rear hub spacing.