Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair.
IDENTIFYING YOUR HUGO RIM AND SELECTING THE CORRECT VALVE STEM:
- Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim.
- Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads:
- MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi
- ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm
- Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve.
- For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, schrader, 32mm 14mm base.