The Eliminator features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator perfect for enduro. The Eliminator still has the bite of a DH tire, but it also brings the manners to handle well on hardpacked trails. These characteristics also work well for trail e-bikes, too—combining the bite needed to stay in control on the trail with neutral handling on fire roads.
- All-around tire for enduro, gravity, and e-MTB riding
- T7 center tread offers enhanced durability and rolling speed
- GRIPTON® T9 side knobs rebound slowly for maximum traction and control
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection
- Casing: 60 TPI, Dual-Ply.
- Bead: Foldable.
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready.
- 650Bx2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 1240g.
- 650Bx2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1250g.
- 29x2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 1290g.
- 29x2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1315g.