The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready: Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better.
- Continental carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube.
- Continental recommends the usage of their Revo-Sealant.
It’s all about how you mix it
- With thier unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, they have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound they have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling.
- Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Active Comfort Technology
- The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tire construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- For initial mounting Continental recommends using at least 30 ml of Conti RevoSealant per tire. Then spin the tire (wheel) to spread the Conti RevoSealant inside of the tire and pump to the allowed maximum pressure. Check the pressure before the next ride and adjust to your desired PSI.