The 29”+ Monster Ripper is the biggest PK Ripper that SE has ever built!
The monster-sized PK frame design features oversized tubing, integrated head tube, the classic PK Ripper gusset, and a legendary looptail rear end built around monstrous 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. For extra stopping power, this bike comes equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. If you want to ride the biggest & baddest PK Ripper on the planet, look no further than the Monster Ripper.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster PK Ripper frame with integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 34.2 pounds
You may also like