Introducing the Loam Lever. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, PNW decided they could do better. So they made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The levers grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weather proof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain.
- Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
- Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
- No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
- Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
- Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X, Shimano's I-Spec II and I-Spec EV
- Clamp Styles:
- Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp
- 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars
- SRAM MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions)
- Shimano I-Spec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000)
- Shimano I-Spec EV (XTR 7100, 8100, and 9100)
- Weight: 32g w/o clamp
- Works with just about all dropper posts with cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
- 1x Shifter Style