You've never worn a Merino base layer like this. Pearl Izumi uses a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layer’s durability. The short sleeves feature a set-in construction for a versatile next-to-skin form fit. If you haven't cycled with Merino before, you're missing out on its amazing properties and you'll never go back to a straight polyester base layer.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 21mi / 34km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
- Tag is located on outside of garment
- Shipped rolled to reduce plastic packaging; wash to remove wrinkling
You may also like