Mucky Nutz's Butt Fender prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'
A simple, universal fit...
The Butt Fender simply clips into the saddle rails, and can normally be fitted around rear light brackets as shown in the above picture. It is compatible with dropper seat posts, and both hard tail and full-suspension mountain bikes!
- Keeps your derrière from getting soaked from the mud and rainwater thrown from your back wheel.
- Stops the top of your seat post from getting clogged up with mud.
- Super lightweight, at just 30g!
- Discreet, but very effective.
- No fasteners required! The simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place.
- Compatible with most standard double steel rail saddles.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Suitable for road cycling, commuter and mountain biking (hardtail and full suspension).
- Compatible with dropper seat posts.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Mount Type: Fastener-free clip on
- Compatibility: Double-railed saddles without rear plastic molding
- Recommended Use: Downhill, Enduro, Trail
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year