Küat has just updated its most popular (and most affordable) tray-style hitch rack, the Transfer. The new Transfer V2 will continue to arrive in 1, 2 and 3-bike configurations, with improved modular add-on ability for all three, letting it max out with 4 bikes on board.
The big changes include fatter tire clearance, smaller wheel compatibility, and a wider base to accommodate longer bikes. Four models help it fit any car and hitch size, too…
Küat Transfer v2 key upgrades:
- More robust hitch design for enhanced stability in tow
- Tamper-resistant hitch security
- Semi-integrated bike cable lock system
- Larger wheelbase with the capability to fit a bike up to 50″ in length
- Holds wheel sizes from 18″ to 29″ (previously 20″ to 29″)
- Holds tire widths up to 5″ with accessory strap, previously 4.5″ as well as better hook clearance for loading fat bikes
- All 2″ options come with a flatlock cam for 2″, and the 1.25″ will be equipped with a ball cam
- Automotive-grade 750-hour salt spray hardware
- Available in Ballistic Black Power with Black Anodized accents
- 1-Bike: 26 lbs.
- 2-Bike: 37 lbs.
- 3-Bike: 52 lbs.
- 1-Bike Add-On: 8 lbs.