The Ergon grip with a 3-finger bar end provides a wide range of use, ranging from mountain bikes to fitness to touring bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP3 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP3 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Carbon bar compatible) Recommended for glove sizes Large / X-Large (8.5 – 10.5) or for medium to large hand size.
Problem: Excessive pressure on the sensitive areas of the hands result in numb fingers.
Solution: With an anatomically optimized design, Ergon grips offer 100% contact with the hand surface area, versus traditional round grips, that offer only 60% contact.
Problem: Excessive curvature of the wrist leads to undesired kinks in the carpal tunnel nerve. This results in a burning pain in the hand or forearm.
Solution: By correcting the hand position, the carpal tunnel nerve is relieved and pain is eliminated.
- Since hand sizes vary from person to person, the GP Series and GS Series grips are offered in two sizes; Small and Large.
These sizes refer to the gripping circumference. The Large size is a thicker grip, and the Small is a thinner grip. Two size options offer better hand closure around the grip surface. These size differences have a direct impact on the overall handling of the bike, as well as comfort.
- Adapted Grips for Various Shifters.
- Use: Touring, Commuting
- Clamp: Fiberglass Composite with Rubber Inserts
- Large: Glove Size 8.5" - 10.5" (XL-XXL) 102mm Hand Circumference
- Small: Glove Size: 6.5" - 8.5" (XS-L) 92mm Hand Circumference
- Regular/Trigger Shifters: Both Grips are Long
- Gripshift®/Dual Twist Shifters: Both Grips are Shortened
- Rohloff/ Nexus/XX1/Single Twist Shifters: Right Grip is Shortened, Left Grip is Long
You may also like