The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. SRAM created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide™. It’s like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit.
MODEL ID: SP-RVB-XPLR-A1
- New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel
- ActiveRide - Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you’ve got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel
- Two travel options to choose - 50mm or 75mm
- Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails.
- Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only)
- AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App
- AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar)
- Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components
- System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K - take it anywhere
- SRAM AXS battery and charger included
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you’ve got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel
|POST LENGTH||350mm, 400mm|
|REMOTE||AXS Controller Sold Separately|
|SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY||Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9)|
|WEIGHT BASED ON||75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g|