The Specialized team outdid themselves with this testament to high speed, precision, trail performance. The upgraded design includes S-Sizing geometry, six distinct geometry settings and tuned in EVO suspension for the fastest most capable ride for anyone on any terrain.
- FEATURES -
- THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE — When Specialized designed the Stumpjumper Evo they broke through every expectation of what a great trail bike could be. It is made to be fast, precise, and fully adaptable to any rider and any terrain. The generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control.
- THE SWEETEST 150MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — The Stumpjumper EVO suspension to brings out the very best all-round performance possible in a 150mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensure benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. The S-Sizing works well with the top of the line adjustability. The Stumpjumper EVO offers six distinct geometry settings for the ultimate ride customization!
- SWAT™ — When they introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
- SPECS -
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip-chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|SWAT||SWAT™ Door integration|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 38.6|
|FRAME SIZE||S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6|
|COLOR||Satin Red Onyx/Black|
- GEOMETRY -
|BB Drop (High BB)||40||35||35||35||35||35|
|Bike Standover Height||746||749
|Fork Length (full)||561||571
|Headtube Angle (High BB)||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||190||190
|Min Seatpost Insertion||100||100
|Seat Tube Angle||78
|Seat Tube Length||385||385||405||425||445||465|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||541||564
|Trail (High BB)||131