Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more and to places you never imagined possible.
SIZE RANGE: XS, S, M
COLOR: Dusty Turquoise
- It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before.
- With bigger, confidence-inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it's more than just a solid partner on the pavement.
- Sirrus X is a dialled option when it's time to hit some gravel.
- Specialized also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from their scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- FEATURES -
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than other bikes in this class.
- Maximum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide-range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- Float over the rough stuff with fast-rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Check out our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.