With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. short, sweet, catchy!
- The all-new Roubaix Expert now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options
- A new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date
- Aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac
- A Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight.
- Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made.
This is the new Roubaix.
WHEEL SIZE: 700x28mm
SIZE RANGE:(cm) 44, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61, 64
COLOR: Blush, Carbon, Black
- FEATURES -
For the build, Specialized spec’d the Expert with Shimano Ultegra Di2 for its powerful hydraulic disc brakes and super crisp 11-speed shifting. Of course, you’ll be rolling on sturdy wheels courtesy of a DT R470 Disc wheelset.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, they have also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, Specialized took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders’ demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It’s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.