With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore.
- The all-new Roubaix Comp now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 1.5 that gives you more control on rough roads
- A new Pavé seatpost that creates Specialized most balanced Roubaix to date
- Aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac
- A Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight.
- Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision Specialized made.
This is the new Roubaix.
WHEEL SIZE: 700x28mm
SIZE RANGE:(cm) 44, 49, 512, 54, 56, 58, 61
COLOR: Clay, Ice Blue, Smoke
This Roubaix Comp provides a tremendous value, but like the frame itself, this value doesn’t come with any compromises. Specialized spec’d it with Shimano’s Ultegra 11-speed groupset for its crisp shifts and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, as well as smooth and sturdy DT R470 Disc wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, 28mm Turbo Pro tires, and their fan-favorite Power Sport saddle.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering. With tube shapes that were born in their FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix is more aero than the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, they turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, Specialzied took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.