They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. But that one step, or in our case pedal stroke, can be life-changing—and there's no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll.
- It has everything you need to help achieve your goals;
- Like a comfortable and upright geometry that makes getting on and off the bike super easy
- Wide and grippy 650b tires
- Hassle-free mechanical disc brakes
- A big mix of Shimano components that are built to withstand years of riding.
- You don't have to sacrifice, you just need the Roll Sport Low-Entry.
WHEEL SIZE: 650b x 2.3"
SIZE RANGE: S, M, L
COLOR: Blush, Oasis, Teal, Maroon
- The Low-Entry Roll is made of Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum. It features their Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped, while their Low-Entry design makes getting on and off a breeze. Lastly, the frame comes ready with rack/fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.