This thing called ‘gravel riding’ is still evolving, still being defined. What’s next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us.
- It’s designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike.
- With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel.
- Specialized significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you ‘in’ the bike for a super planted feeling.
- From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you’re looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing’s faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
WHEEL SIZE: 700x42mm
SIZE RANGE: S, M, L
COLOR: Brushed Chrome
- FEATURES -
The Diverge Comp EVO’s premium E5 Aluminum frame is spec’d with their Future Shock 1.5, specifically tuned for technical gravel riding. The bike’s SRAM NX 1x11 group, Tektro brakes, and X-Fusion Manic dropper post add to the Diverge Comp EVO’s boundary pushing abilities. Specialized new Rhombus 42mm gravel tire, the most aggressive gravel tread they make, and a set of Axis Elite alloy wheels round out the Diverge Comp EVO’s personality as a capable and rowdy partner.
- Their Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to their full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, Specialized took their new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. They have lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so Specialized gave the Diverge EVO a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings they have created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.