All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level."
- Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class
- The Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone
- Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
WHEEL SIZE: 700x26
SIZE RANGE:(cm) 44, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
COLOR: Blaze, Cast Blue
For the build, this Allez features crisp and reliable Shimano Sora shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, Specialized new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, they developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
- Bike Sizing -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||49cm|
|5'3" to 5'6"||52cm|
|5'6" to 5'9"||54cm|
|5'9" to 6'0"||56cm|
|6'0" to 6'2"||58cm|
|6'2" to 6'4"||60cm|
- SPECIALIZED GEOMETRY -
|BIKE STAND-OVER HEIGHT||697mm||720mm||745mm||763mm||785mm||813mm||839mm|
|FORK LENGTH (FULL)||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm|
|TOP-TUBE LENGTH (HORIZONTAL)||501mm||515mm||542mm||552mm||564mm||579mm||591mm|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Specialized dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Specialized's warranty. Specialized stands behind their frames—forever. This means they offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of Specialized-branded frames and forks. ... Other Specialized-branded products (as well as frame paint and graphics) are covered by a two-year warranty. For full details, click here.