Sometimes the water on your back is the only thing you need, especially when you’re planning on riding a fast and familiar route. The Kitsuma 1.5 is the ideal pack for women who want just that. Designed with the mountain biking minimalist in mind (but suitable for many activities), an included 1.5-liter reservoir in its own dedicated sleeve keeps you hydrated on the trail. Unassuming shoulder straps with rolled edges provide a comfortably soft and stable women’s-specific fit. Lightweight mesh-covered foam delivers admirable airflow, while permitting maximum body movement. A loop for your tail light at the bottom of the pack keeps you visible to others when the light begins to fade.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- VOLUME: 92 IN3 / 1.5 L
- DIMENSIONS: 14.6H X 7.9W X 4.7D IN
- WEIGHT: 0.44 LBS
- MAIN: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- ACCENT: Not Applicable
- BOTTOM: 600D Polyester