Mucky Nutz's Road/CX Butt Fender prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'
A butt fender for road bikes...
The Butt Fender simply clips into the saddle rails, and can normally be fitted around rear light brackets as shown in the above picture. It is compatible with dropper seat posts, and both hard tail and full-suspension mountain bikes!
- Keeps your derrière from getting soaked from the mud and rainwater thrown from your back wheel.
- Developed for road and gravel bikes, having narrower tires.
- Stops your butt and the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discreet and very effective.
- Weighs just 15g.
- No fasteners required. Our simple, clever design is quick to fit and secure once in place.
- The fold-away design allows you to store it, out of sight, under the saddle when not in use.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe and you're done (the Butt Fender, that is).
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
- Mount Type: Fastener-free clip on
- Compatibility: Double-railed saddles without rear plastic molding
- Dimensions: 305mm length, 102mm width, 15g weight
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year