The Four Corners is built for the adventure rider looking to explore deep off of the beaten path, sleep outdoors, and be ready for whatever pavement, dirt road, or light singletrack is around the next corner. The heads-up bar position and generous braze-ons that make it possible to live on the bike for days at a time are equally at home on the daily commute.
- DEDICATED COMMUTING
WHEEL SIZE: 650B (XS,S) or 700C (M,L,XL)
SIZE RANGE: XS, S, M, L, XL
COLOR: Satin Black/Maroon, Gloss Green/Tan
“BUILT WITH BIG TIRE CLEARANCE, RACK
AND FENDER MOUNTS, AND AN UPRIGHT
COMFORTABLE RIDING POSITION, THE FOUR
CORNERS IS READY TO TRANSPORT YOU TO
WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO.” –BIKERUMOR.COM
- FEATURES -
- The Four Corners series is perfectly suited to today’s commute and tomorrow’s touring adventures. The butted 4130 CrMo steel frame and fork are designed to handle fully loaded touring, with up to six bottle mounts, rack and fender eyelets, lowrider fork mounts, generous tire clearance and disc brakes to bring it all to a stop. Four Corners geometry is based on biometric fit data, and we offer five different frame sizes with size proportionate 650B or 700C wheels to properly fit riders between 4’11” – 6’4”. The bars are set high for all-day comfort and heads-up visibility in traffic, with mountain steering geometry capable of taking you down whatever path your destination requires. Carry a laptop and change of clothes during the week, a tent and camp stove come Saturday morning. Get to work, and get out of town.
- Marin uses biometric fit data based on statistics of people’s body proportions to develop the proper fit and weight distribution on each size of the Four Corners.
- Using this data, we created five bike sizes across two wheel sizes to fit people from 4’11” to 6’4” without compromising the ride.
- The Four Corners has been updated with additional braze-ons for versatility and frame bag compatibility. Beyond the front and rear rack and fender mounts for the commute, there are now two bottle or accessory cage mounts on the base Four Corners fork, a bottle mount on the bottom of the downtube, and traditional
- front triangle mounts as well (three on sizes M-XL, two on XS-S) for up to six bottle cage mounts total for the thirstiest adventure.
- With clearance for 47mm 700C/650B tires with fenders or 2” mountain tires without, the Four Corners is designed with mountain bike capabilities in a drop bar package.
- Navigate singletrack confidently on the way to work or en-route to that perfect campsite.
- FOUR CORNERS TECHNOLOGY -
FIVE FRAME SIZES
The Four Corners is available in five frame sizes to fit riders 4’11 to 6’4” without compromise. For proper fit and bike handling sizes XS and S use 650B wheels, sizes M, L, and XL use 700C.
Fork leg bottle or accessory cage mounts on the base Four Corners, along with traditional front triangle bottle mounts (three on sizes M-XL, two on XS-S) provide up to six bottle cage mounts total.
Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
STEEL IS REAL
The Four Corners uses butted and formed Serie 1 4130 CrMo frames specially tuned for loaded touring with upright geometry for comfortable and efficient all-day rides.
- BIKE SIZING -
Looking for the perfect size? Checkout our handy quick reference chart below (NOTE: The chart assumes average limb and torso proportions). Not sure about your size? Just send us your measurements using our Bike Sizing form and one of our experts will help you out!
|Rider Height||Frame Size|
|4'11" to 5'3"||XS|
|5'3" to 5'6"||S|
|5'6" to 5'10"||M|
|5'10" to 6'1"||L|
|6'1" to 6'4"||XL|
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS -
|Frame||Utilitour Double Butted CrMo, Size-Specific Wheels (XS, S=650B, M, L, XL=700C) , Biometric Geometry, Fender and Rack Mounts, Disc Mount|
|Fork||CrMo, Fender, Rack, and Bottle Cage Eyelets, IS Disc Mount|
|Rim||Marin Aluminum, Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Hub Rear||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Hub Front||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Tires||WTB Resolute, 650B/700Cx42mm, Puncture Protection|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano Sora 9-Speed|
|Derailleur Front||Shimano Sora|
|Shift Lever||Shimano Sora 3x9-Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Sora Hollowtech II, 50/39/30T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Hollowtech II|
|Cassette||Shimano HG300 9-Speed, 11-34T|
|Brakes Front||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brakes Rear||Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Handlebar||Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop|
|Stem||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Grips||Marin Comfort Bar Tape, Shock Absorbing Gel Pads|
|Headset||FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Seatpost||Marin Alloy, 27.2mm|
- MARIN GEOMETRY -
|Head Tube Angle||70.5||70.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||177||198||198||229||262|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5||73.5||73.5||72.5||72|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||381||422||462||495||528|
|Top Tube Effective (mm)||532||552.8||586.1||616.4||646.8|
|Fork Offset (mm)||43||43||49||49||49|
|Stand Over Height||666.55||706.38||744.53||777.26||809.8|
|Chain Stay (mm)||432||432||450||450||450|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||440||440|
|Stem Length (mm)||70||70||70||70||70|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized Marin dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by Marin's warranty, including a one-year complete bike warranty and a five-year frame warranty. For full details, click here.