Continental's Grand Prix 5000 TL Road Tire is a high-performing, all-rounder, tubeless road tire featuring even better versions of BlackChili tread compound and tear-resistant Vectran Breaker technology, as well as two new technologies: LazerGrip and Active Comfort.
LazerGrip technology delivers more cornering traction from day one - no break-in time required - thanks to its micro profile structure - little laser-drilled holes - that reach over the shoulder of the tire. Integrated into the 3-ply/180tpi casing, Active Comfort technology provides stiffness in the sidewall and flexibility under the tread for greater vibration dampening and excellent ride comfort.
The tubeless GP5000 offers even more speed, durability, and comfort than the clincher version, with 5% less rolling resistance, 5% more puncture protection, and lower tire pressure. Easy to install and reliable in use.
The Tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides stable fitting on the rim.
- Intended Use: Road
- Vectran Breaker - High-tech fibre now offers even better puncture protection
- LazerGrip - Lets you become one with the road
- Active Comfort - absorbs shocks and provides an outstanding driving experience
- Advanced BlackChili compound for lowest rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet grip
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Bead Type: Foldable
- Wheel Diameter: 700C
|700 x 25C||25 - 622||3/180||295g||80-109
|700 x 28C||28 - 622||3/180||315g||65-94