With 20mm of customizable suspension built in to its MTT Suspension carbon fork, the URS LT offers even greater all-terrain performance. Its plush coil spring and hydraulic damper design complements sporty and efficient riding styles, and filters out obstacles for a confidence-inspiring ride. Add in the Premium Carbon frame’s MTT seat stays, and you have a bike built for comfort and speed, further enhanced by SRAM’s Force and Eagle eTap AXS 12-speed groupset and the CRD-400 Carbon wheelset.
- Micro Travel Technology (MTT) Suspension Fork - The MTT suspension fork, developed in collaboration with HiRide, delivers 20 mm of plush travel over a spring curve optimized for gravel riding. Dampening more than 46% of the typical impacts experienced when riding gravel. The finetuned suspension performance of the MTT fork adapts to a wide range of terrains, completing sporty and efficient riding styles while filtering out obstacles for confidence-inspiring riding feel.
- Micro Travel Technology (MTT) Stays - A lightweight nd minimalist suspension system that adds 10mm of travel for a perfect power transfer and control on the most challenging terrain.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Gravel - The highest level of compliance through a dedicated carbon layup. D-shaped seatpost and Micro Travel Technology, a lightweight and minimalist suspension system that add 10mm of travel to the rear stays, for perfect power transfer and control on the most challenging terrain.
- Gravel Geometry - Optimized for a modern, aggressive gravel riding style. URS LT features a slack 70 head angle to create a long front-end and wheelbase for incredible stability.
- Rack and Fender Compatible - Compatibility with lightweight racks and fenders to let you choose your favorite configuration, from adventure riding to commuting.
- Cable Routing for Hub Dynamos - No limits to choosing your ideal light setup, whether for bike packing adventures or year-round commuting.
- Integrated Protections - Protections on fork dropouts, downtube and chainstays.
- SPECS -
|FRAME||URS Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology, Tuned Compliance Concept Gravel
• Gravel+ Geometry
• Internal Cable Routing
• Fender and Rack Mounts
• PF86 Bottom Bracket
• Flat Mount Disc
• 12x142mm Thru-Axle
|FORK|| Micro Travel Technology Suspension Fork, Premium Carbon Blades,
• 20mm Travel
• Coil Spring & Hydraulic Damper
• Fender Mounts
• Flat Mount Disc
• 12x100mm Thru-Axle
|CHAINWHEEL||SRAM FORCE 1 AXS 38T|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG 1275 EAGLE 10-52T|
|CHAIN||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 EAGLE AXS|
|SHIFTERS||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD|
|BRAKES||SRAM FORCE eTap AXS HRD, Centerline X Rotors (180/160)|
|HANDLEBAR||Easton EA70 AX|
|SEATPOST||URS 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost
• 0mm Offset
|SADDLE||WTB SL8 Titanium Medium|
|RIMS||CRD-400 Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 40mm|
|TIRES||WTB Raddler, 40mm|
|TIRE CLEARANCE||45mm (Measured Width)|
|WEIGHT LIMIT||120kg / 264lb|
|ASTM CLASSIFICATION||Level 2|
- GEOMETRY -
|Rider Height cm||<170||172-180||178-188||186-196
Seat Tube mm
Top Tube mm
Head Tube mm
|Seat Tube Angle||74.0||74.0||74.0||74.0|
|Rear Center mm||425||425||425||425|
|Front Center mm||625||648||665||700|
|BB Drop mm||69||69||69||69|
|Fork Length mm||407||407||407||407|
- WARRANTY -
We're an authorized BMC dealer, which means that every bike we sell is backed by BMC's warranty. For full details, click here.