The Altra Provision 5 is a daily training shoe with an innovative arch design that provides stability for over-pronators. Provision 5 also has a natural feeling zero-drop design with a foot-shaped toe box pinnacle to Altra as a brand.
What You'll Love
Support that tailors towards a natural gait
Updated simple upper
Provision 5 uses Altra's GuideRail technology along with an Innvoarch sock liner to help over-pronators looking for a minimum stability shoe that doesn't sacrifice a natural feel or roomy toebox. The redesigned simple upper has an improved fit and more breathability, making Provision 5 a great option for both easy days and long runs.
- Guide Rail technology is incorporated into the A-Bound midsole for adaptive stability.
- Natural Ride System (NRS) design includes a more natural, foot-shaped last, zero millimetre heel-to-toe drop, and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Natural Foot Design follows the natural shape of the foot for ultimate comfort.
- The rubber outsole offers increased durability and traction.
- Guidance Line follows the natural construction of the human foot for maximum flexibility and a responsive ride.
- Engineered Mesh forefoot wicks water away from your foot while remaining light and breathable.
- Innovarch insole features a unique ridged design that uses proprioception to discourage over-pronation naturally.
You may also like