More rebound to propel you forward faster. Put more spring in your run in this high-performance trainer with premium cushioning.
- Upper features a breathable knitted upper with a roomier vamp promoting more ventilation and natural foot movement.
- MORPHIT construction in the mid-foot and heel to provide a comfortable, secure and supportive environment.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation during flexion. Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to avoid stress top of the foot.
- Ortholite QU!K Comfort Insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and comfort that runners want. Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
- The QU!K Spine is fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering is developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.
- QU!K Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound and comfort in a lightweight package.
QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
- Weight: 8,2 oz each
- Drop: 9mm