Update to the original Runner’s World ‘Best Debut’ award-winner, this mild-stability shoe features a newly constructed internal fit sleeve for enhanced support at mid-stance.
- Lightweight and seamless double jacquard mesh for maximum ventilation and comfort.
- Forefoot offers a newly designed vamp with more volume promoting natural foot movement and increased efficiency.
- MORPHIT Sleeve construction contours to the foot providing a supportive superior fit.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation during flexion. Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to avoid stress top of the foot.
- Dynamic stability is achieved by pairing a medial post with 361's integrated lightweight QU!K Spine shank for support.
- The QU!K Spine is fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering is developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.
- Powered by full length QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
- Weight: 10.3 oz each
- Drop: 9mm