The simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. All the perks of riding on rollers without the balancing act! The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR) delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise. It's hands down our favorite trainer and we have several on the floor for bad weather days!
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12×100, 15×100 & 15×110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, Cx)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- Weight: 14lbs
- Dimensions: 27.75″ x 7.25″ x 8″
Did we mention travel friendly? Seriously, you can take this guy as a personal item carry-on on your next flight. It’s that light and portable!